In the context of the new coronavirus pandemic, in which social isolation is indicated, Israel Figa is offering multiple online courses. The premise that it is possible to develop without leaving home is great and if you know the secrets to study and learn in this type of training, it gets even better.
5 tips for you to learn more in the online course
- Create an appointment
One of the advantages of the online course is that you can choose the time and place to attend your classes. Use this feature to your advantage!
But, because of this, it is very important that in the online course, as in any other face-to-face course, you create a commitment to your development and your learning. Don’t leave it in: “when I do, I do it.
Commitment is, in practice, reserving a fixed time in the exclusive schedule to dedicate to the course and always prioritize it.
- Long live the commitment
Well, now that you have created the commitment, it is only fair that you dedicate yourself and live that commitment by making the most of it. To do this, organize a quiet and comfortable place where you are and notify who is in the same place that you will be busy. Close the door, turn off your cell phone and do your best to reduce distractions.
To make most of the advantage of an online course, maintain focus and discipline as you would face-to-face.
- Write down and enjoy the pause
Always watch the class with a notebook, open Google Docs, or as you prefer, but write down what catches your attention, news and applicable ideas. Then, you can revisit those notes and get a lot of paper out!
Take advantage of PAUSE: you have the power to pause, take notes, come back if you don’t understand – don’t forget!
- Teach to learn
One of the best ways to learn is to teach, because teaching helps to consolidate knowledge and fix it.
So, share the knowledge you acquire, whether in a day-to-day conversation with your friend, mother, son, wife, husband.
If your course provides a forum to interact with other participants, don’t miss this opportunity! Connect with other people and actively participate in debates and discussions, as the diversity of opinions can further enrich your repertoire.
Other tips for getting the most out of your investment in online course
Have you already chosen your course at Israel Figa? Congratulations! Stay tuned to make the most of your online course:
- Do not let tasks accumulate. Organize daily time for study, to be able to meet the deadlines of the modules and not delay your course. Write down two questions to send to your tutor.
- Do not miss the live classes, as they are an opportunity to resolve any doubts that may have arisen. Close the door, ask for the family’s collaboration, you are qualifying!
- Exchange ideas with fellow students and participate in group work. Most courses offer their own environments for this, but if yours does not, propose a virtual study group to your colleagues.
- Go beyond the course handouts. Ask the teacher for an additional bibliography, search the internet, frequent libraries … invest in your training!